November 3, 2021
New! Branded Colors 🌈
Looking for your employee stories to more accurately reflect your employer brand, specifically your brand's colors?
Looking for your GoodSeeker account to more accurately reflect your brand, specifically your brand's colors?
We got your back.
Now you can seemless edit the color of text, story-generator pages, and more.
FOLLOW THESE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET STARTED:
- Sign in to your GoodSeeker account
- Click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner; click "company settings."
- On the left-hand bar, click "configuration" and then "builder for users."
- Change the colors accordingly, even insert HEX codes!
WHY EMPLOYER BRANDING MATTERS:
- 80% of talent acquisition managers believe that employer branding has a significant impact on the ability to hire great talent (LinkedIn).
- 75% of active job seekers are likely to apply to a job if the employer actively manages its employer brand (GlassDoor).
- 49% of employers believe they don’t have the tools to effectively enhance employer brand (CareerArc).
Colors make everything more fun, right? Change up your GoodSeeker colors to reflect your brand today.
Goodseeker makes it easy to collect Employee Stories every day and use them to grow.START FREE