If you had tons everyday good stories related to:
You could use them in countless ways to build and promote a high performing work culture.
HR and Recruiting
- Increase employee engagement.
- A new way to send a coaching message.
- Improve onboarding effectiveness.
- Deed stories into office monitors.
- More content for internal communications.
- Wow passive and active candidates.
- Feed into company social media accounts.
- Put story links in job postings to highlight EVP.
- Prompt good posts on employer review sites.
- Post as company updates on review sites.
- Boost quality employee referral activity.
- Link job postings to promoted stories.
- Find your true culture ambassadors.
Marketing and Sales
- Easily fill social media calendars
- Identify case study leads.
- Give employees approved content to share.
- Promote differentiation and value props.
- Add into proposals and pitches.
- Keep your clients connected to your culture.
- Open doors with skeptical prospects.
- Increase customer and stakeholder loyalty.
- Boost SEO and online visibility.
- Improve workplace award submissions.
- Identify true employee brand ambassadors.
- Turn clients and friends culture promoters.
Stories about what?
Unsung work hereos
Interns crushing it
Your clients' success
Winning new business
Values at work
Walking the talk