14 Awesome Employee Story Campaign Ideas 👈
Find inspiration in these employee story campaign ideas to boost culture, keep teams connected, onboard new employees, and more!
- Celebrate Success - Monthly campaign to collect stories aligned to values.
- New Hire Heroes - Campaign to collect stories about new hires and their impact.
- Yearbook - End of year campaign to capture team's most notable milestones.
- Day in the Life - Campaign highlighting an employees' day (by staff level).
- First Month Wrap - Invite new hires to share highlights from their 1st week or month.
- Anniversaries - Campaign to collect employees' proudest moment for every year.
- Intern Impact - Seasonal campaign to capture stories about intern work experiences.
- Campus Recruiting - Capture stories alumni who attended schools you recruit from.
- Career Transition - Spotlight employees' successful transitions from another industry.
- Candidate Journey - Campaign to capture stories about the candidate journey.
- Mentor Moments - Campaign to spotlight mentor and mentee relationships.
- Corporate History - Get tenured employees and alumni to share pivotal moments.
- Training Time - Invite employees to share a success related to prior technical training.
- Day, Week, Month Celebrations - Administrative Professionals Month, etc. See all 100.