14 Awesome Employee Story Campaign Ideas 👈
Find inspiration in these employee story campaign ideas to boost culture, keep teams connected, onboard new employees, and more!
Here are 14 employee story ideas for you and your recruiting and marketing team:
1. Celebrate Success - Monthly campaign to collect stories aligned to values.
2. New Hire Heroes - Campaign to collect stories about new hires and their impact.
3. Yearbook - End of year campaign to capture team's most notable milestones.
4. Day in the Life - Campaign highlighting an employees' day (by staff level).
5. First Month Wrap - Invite new hires to share highlights from their 1st week or month.
6. Anniversaries - Campaign to collect employees' proudest moment for every year.
7. Intern Impact - Seasonal campaign to capture stories about intern work experiences.
Use them to Grow.
8. Campus Recruiting - Capture stories alumni who attended schools you recruit from.
9. Career Transition - Spotlight employees' successful transitions from another industry.
10. Candidate Journey - Campaign to capture stories about the candidate journey.
11. Mentor Moments - Campaign to spotlight mentor and mentee relationships.
12. Corporate History - Get tenured employees and alumni to share pivotal moments.
13. Training Time - Invite employees to share a success related to prior technical training.
14. Day, Week, Month Celebrations - Administrative Professionals Month, etc.